Looking For A Career In Web Development & Digital Marketing?
We currently have no open positions.
Please check back soon.
Want to join a leading web agency?
We are always on the lookout for talented and motivated people. We are currently seeking suitable candidates for the following positions;
Junior Web Developers*
Most of our SME clients use WordPress as their CMS platform. We are looking for junior web developers* to join the team to focus on maintaining the existing portfolio of WordPress sites and to design and develop brochure style websites for new customers, eventually becoming comfortable building and managing e-commerce sites on WordPress.
Although starting out as a junior member there is a clear growth path to becoming an experienced web developer within WebBuddy, learning more than just how to build websites.
We support our clients in all facets of web marketing, especially after a website is launched, and as such, this candidate will also be required to become proficient in SEO and others aspects of Internet Marketing (video, online advertising, social media), as well as web development.
We will equip you with a wide range of skills that will give you a clear edge over your peers and lead to bigger and better things, within WebBuddy or elsewhere.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
Most importantly, we are looking for the right personality to join the existing team. We have a unique view on what is involved in internet marketing and associated technologies and how to best achieve results for our clients. Our clients’ success is our success.
We want someone who will enjoy learning new skills. WordPress experience is definitely an advantage, but we can be convinced otherwise.
- Delivering projects on time versus agreed client briefs and deadlines
- Manage workflow and perform tasks across multiple digital platforms – Photoshop, HTML, WordPress, Plesk, FTP, CSS, PHP, etc
- Project planning and ownership
- Take designs from senior developers and incorporate into WordPress development
- Search Engine Optimisation of existing and new WordPress websites
If you can agree with these statements, then you should get in touch;
- I’m a go-getter.
- I’m self-motivated.
- I would like to work for a dynamic and progressive web company.
- I want to build WordPress websites.
- I want to learn new skills.
- I want to work flexible hours*.
- I want access to decent coffee!
- I like gadgets and techie ‘stuff’.
- I love music. I may be a bit of a music snob. (Don’t worry, James definitively is.)
* We are seeking both part-time and full-time junior web developers.
If you would like to be considered for the above position, please submit your CV to [email protected]. It would be an advantage if you could show previous work completed within the realms of web design and/or development.
Salary is dependent on experience. We believe in, and practice, equal opportunity in the workplace.
We look forward to hearing from you